Need a couple replacement latches for our windows

A home owner from Oshkosh, WI says:
The window brand is apparently unidentifiable, we had to have the glass company make us a replacement. The markings on the cam of the latch read "A-S PA 9778", the actual latch bracket has the numbers 97 over 96. The catch, or receiving end, of the latch is mounted into the face of the upper window in a notch, this latch sits down into a routed out cavity on the top of the window. Overall the latch is 2 3/8" across and about 1 1/32" front to back. The screw holes are 1 5/8" on center, and distance from the center of the screw holes to the flat edge of the latch (facing the window) is 1/2".

The originals we have are bronze, but there's only one window in the room, so I could replace with a pair of different colored latches if necessary.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That marking usually indicates an Allen Stevens window, however they've been out of business for some time now. Check our 90-298 and see if you could use this as a replacement. It appears very similar to what you have now.
A home owner from St. Louis says:
I have these same sash locks on my windows. Almost all need to be replaced. Did these 90-298 replacement sash locks work for you windows?? Thank you!
Steve
A home owner from Ohio says:
I had the same brown colored window locks from the original post. The 90-298 replacements did work. The screw holes are offset the the back of the lock on the 90-298, but there was enough space from the old screw holes to get them screwed in with no issue.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.