Need a crank operator for Anderson window

A home owner from Highlands, NJ 07732 says:
Hi there, I can't find the right crank operator for my Anderson window. Above see some pictures. The picture of the crank operator installed is for the window on the opposite side, opening in the opposite direction. I did not include the installed mechanism on the window in question because my contractor disassembled it. However, if you have these crank operators, I'd like to get one for each window, opening in opposite directions.

I found various numbers on the mechanism. On the back there is 59400 8A, with a B underneath it. On the back of the articulating arm is the letter C and further to the sidde of that is 1 09 05

Underneath those numbers at the bottom of the articulating arm is the number 1484
On the other side of the crank operator is the number C-9400A1 with the numeral 7 underneath it.

The width of the mechanism, not including the articulating arm, is approimately 7 3/16 inches. The articulatin garm is about 4 1/4 inches. The height of the mechanism is approimately 2 3/4''.

I hope you can find me my required part(s). As I mentioned, I would like to replace the mechanism on both windows. I don't know if the numbers on the mechanism on my other window are exactly the same as it has not been disassembled. It's the same window but it opens in the oppositie direction. Thank you for your help. Please, please, please try to find the part, as I can't open my window without it.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm confident we can hep replace this. See our 39-264 Andersen brand operator, this looks like it could be a good match. These are actually the same for both the left and right, so your pictures are perfect.
A home owner from Highlands, NJ says:
Can you show me pictures of the part you are recommending, tell me the dimensions of it, the price, and how to order it? Also, what is your return policy if it happens not to fit my needs. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, if you click on the link I supplied in my prior response, that will take you to our store page. From there, you can see all the information we have on this part. This is also where you can place your order. You can see our here.
Thank you for your response.
Can you explain how that part can be used for both windows that open to the left and to the right.
Also, what is your return policy, if this is not the right part.
Profile picture of Tom
The arm gear is centered, rather than being offset, so it can work on both sides evenly. You can see our return policy here.
A home owner says:
Thank you very much.
I am so sorry. I can't find your prior response with the link to the page to order the part. Could you please send it to me again? Thank you. Kathleen
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Kathleen. If you just scroll up on this page, you can see all our prior messages.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.