Need a replacement Patio Door Latch Keeper

A home owner from San Diego CA says:
I need a replacement latch keeper that looks like the one in my picture. I believe it is either a Pela or Viking door but I am not sure which. Unfortunately I am 450 miles away from the property and cannot verify the depth of the keeper needed. I enclosed a picture of the associated latch mechanism in hopes that you may be able to tell from that which it is likely to be.
Thanks for your help.
Bob
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bob. This looks like it could either be our 89-029 or 89-041, but I'm afraid there's no way to know which is better without knowing your measurements. That is an important detail and the only way to confirm the best replacement.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.