SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need a replacement crank for aluminum case windows circa 1962

A home owner from Oakland CA says:
The length of the square metal piece screwed into the frame is 5 3/4 inches.
The distance (center to center) between the two farthest apart pair of screw holes is 4 3/4 inches.
The distance (center to center* between the two closest pair of screw holes in 3 7/8 inches
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I think we can help, but before I recommend an operator I will need to see the arm. Right now I can only see the base and the handle. If you can, open the window as far as it can go and detach the arm from the track, then show me what it looks like. Even better, you can just remove the operator from the window entirely so we can see the whole thing in one picture. Either way, once we see the rest of it, we should be able to recommend a match. Thanks!
A quick learner from Oakland CA says:
I removed the crank as you asked. The length of the arm is about 9 inches.
Thanks for your help!
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! We have a couple different kinds you can consider. Start with our 39-001 and 39-02, as well as our 39-029 and 39-030. Could either of these pairs work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)