Need a replacement sweep for a Keystone shower door

A quick learner from NJ says:
Hi, I have a Keystone Shower hinged door and they are apparently out of business. I can't find a match for the shape of my sweep on your site. It measures about 3/8 of an inch deep at the top and 1 3/8 inches high. Most sweeps I can find online are the star shaped top or a half round with the sweep coming straight down from the center of the half round. The top shape of my sweep seems to be an odd shape that I can't locate. Please let me know if you can source this for me. I've included a pic of its profile for your reference. Thanks for any help in replacing my worn sweep!
User submitted photo of their existing Keystone shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting and submitting your photo.

I recommend taking a look at the Swisco 10-322 Shower Door Sweep. It isn't quite as tall, however, measuring 13/16" in height. Although the top portion of this sweep appears to be the best fit for your existing vinyl casing.
A quick learner from NJ says:
Thanks for the response Dave.

Do you think I may have better luck with 10-309? It's a star at the top but it is the right height. I may be able to use an exacto and shave off one side of the star shape or even try to stuff it in the channel.

Thanks again for any advise. I think the height is important because when the door is closed the bottom of the sweep sits in a drip channel. if the sweep is too short and doesn't sit in the drip channel I may start getting water outside of the shower enclosure.

Mark
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Mark, I agree that the 10-309 Door Sweep may work with your application. As you mentioned, there may be a concern with the top portion of the sweep fitting into your vinyl casing. It may be worth trying, even if you have to trim of some of the sweep with your utility knife.
A quick learner from Colorado says:
Tried the star shaped and it works without any trimming. Thanks for the suggestion.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
10-309 : Door Sweep for Hinged Shower Doors, 36
10-309
Price: $2.85
Door Sweep for Hinged Shower Doors,
10-322 : 36
10-322
Price: $7.25
36" Shower Door Sweep