SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need a top track ofr 2 sliding screens

A quick learner from Painesville, OH says:
I need a top track for 2 by-pass sliding screen doors for my french patio doors. House is 9 yrs old and I just bought it. There where no screens on the patio doors, normal 80 sliding screen doors will work if I have a top track to accommodate them. The bottom track is already part of the sill. I see the 80-110 but that is only for one door, could use 2 but then 1.5 is to wide.
Thanks
Jim
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not carry a twin track. Could you install two tracks side by side using double stick tape?
A quick learner says:
I thought of that but I am thinking 1.5 inches will be to wide. Put together what would the exact width be? I am putting this in a 70 inch opening, what is the length of the track?

Thanks
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I apologize for the confusion. I'm afraid it would be about 1-1/2" wide; the 80-110 is 6' long. This is the closest option we have at this time. I am sorry we cannot offer a thinner alternative.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)