SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need an ID on this pivot shoe

A professional from Charlotte, NC says:
What do you recommend for this pivot shoe?
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Look at our 15-178 and 15-188 shoes and compare their dimensions with yours. The most critical dimensions are the width and thickness. Let me know what you think!
A professional says:
Paul, thank for the response, but those will not fit. I have sent in my measurements twice (first email, and last response from this posting) PLEASE look at the measurements, and help me find a suitable window pivot, that also matches the photo's I have sent. I am taking the time to provide the information you require, please take the time to read and look at the info to speed this process up. Obviously a 1 1/4" will not fit in a window, where I have specified 1".
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I did not see your post where you mentioned this part's dimensions. I also do not see an email sent by your address. Did you send this information using a different email address?

Either way, we do not have a shoe in this style with a width of 1". We may be able to substitute it, but before we can make that kind of recommendation I would like to first see the pivot bar that engages this shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)