SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need block and tackle for MW window

A home owner from Crawfordville Ga says:
tilt double hung mw window 36x66 - the number on the outside of the channel is 30c BSI

The block & tackle balance that we previously ordered have a metal clip

on the upper end that fits into a square hole at the top of the window.

the #'s that were on our previous order from the factory was 251002 - 30C BSI block & tackle balance, with a 251022 VYL balance shoe # 710- SH & DH.

Not sure what I need. Have included pictures of the ones I have.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Check out our Series 795 channel balance. Does that look like a good match to you? You should also check out our 15-198 balance clip attachment.
A home owner from Crawfordville, ga says:
The series 795 looks similar, the one that I have doesn't have a loop thing at the top. The clip is connected directly to the cord. Does the clip connect to the loop???
My clip does look like the 15-198 clip, will it work with the Series 795?
How does the clip connect to the Series 795?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Since the clip attaches to the cord, we will have to make it for you. I just wanted you to confirm that this hardware looks correct! If so, check out this Channel Balance Order Form that I've started for you based on your specifications, and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly thereafter with a price quote.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)