SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need bottom track

A home owner from Falls Church, VA says:
When we bought our house, we found a pair of 78" x 24" mirror closet doors leaning on a wall in the large bedroom. I want to install them but have a problem: The upper track in the closet is there (see attached photo), but the previous occupant had the room carpeted with wall to wall carpet and removed the lower track. There are no markings on the doors to find out about manufacturer in order to get the right lower track to install. Home Depot does not have these doors. I attach several photos of the track and the ends of the doors. Would appreciate any info on these doors and/or suggestions as to how to find the right track to install so as to reinstall the doors.

User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for contacting us. There are a variety of bottom tracks you could possibly have, but it's not easy to make a single recommendation without seeing what you originally had. Get started by looking at our 23-256, 23-257, and 23-270.
A professional from California says:
23-270 is probably too low. I would start by putting the doors side by side and measuring the distance center to center of the rollers. Make sure the track you choose is at least 1/4"? wider than that measurement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)