SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need bottom track

A home owner from Falls Church, VA says:
I recently requested assistance with getting a bottom track for two mirror doors found in our new home. The doors had no manufacturers labels. I disassembled a roller assembly from our mirror doors and attach photos. We need a bottom track 4 feet wide for these doors. It looks very much like your 23-080, but the dimensions are different, as noted in the photos and I couldn't find anything on your website that looked exactly like the 23-080 but larger.

Could you advise on the correct bottom track?

Thanks.
Larry
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have three tracks you should consider. See our 23-256 and 23-257, each of which you would have to cut down, or our 23-270, which comes in at 47" for a 48" opening.
A home owner from Falls Church, VA says:
So for a 48" opening, is a 47" track appropriate or do we need to buy the longer track and cut it?

Thanks.

Larry
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 23-270 is meant for a 48" opening, but you can cut the other tracks down to size. It is a matter of preference.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)