Need coil type sash balance

A contractor from charlotte, nc says:
this looks like a double coil assembly. I did not remove the assembly so I don't know specifically which parts I will need. Can I buy the entire assembly? I will need two. Are they handed? If so I will need left and right.
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The pivot shoe looks a bit like our 15-180. Do you agree? Make sure to carefully compare all dimensions we show to your own hardware. If so, you should also consider our Series 190 springs, 15-181 support clip, and 15-182 bushings. Let me know if you agree.
A quick learner from Charlotte says:
Paul, I think you are right. Upon closer examination I think the pivot shoes are ok. On one side I think I have two broken coils and have one broken coil on the other side. Would you help me size the coils? The window is a 2-8 x 5-2 single hung. I also am missing one of the clips and two bushings. Are you guys typically shipping orders out same day?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
What are the stamp numbers printed on the coil springs? Usually you can just match those stamps up to the numbers listed for the Series.

Check out our Shipping Policy to get a better idea of our shipping times.
A quick learner from Charlotte says:
I didn't notice the numbers!
On one side one spring is 440 and the other is 540
On the other side both are 540.
Make sense that the two sides would be different?
Will these numbers correspond with yours?
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, we have both. The S190-440 and S190-540. I recommend replacing your springs with exactly what the manufacturer used. They probably had a reason for it.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.