SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need correct window bracket

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I just purchased the 39-172 operator and 36-013-10 hinge set from your website, installed it after watching Mike's video, but also need the bracket to mount under the window. What would match? Our old one was rusted, snapped and bent everything. Thank you.
Brendan in NJ
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
There are many possibilities. Could you show me a picture of your original bracket? If you happen to have one that isn't broken, it would be a huge help, but we may be able to determine what you need based on the damaged one. Just make sure all the pieces are together and that we can see it clearly. Thanks!
A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hope these help
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Depending on which direction that you need the stud to face (up or down), take a look at our 39-548 and 39-549 brackets.

Looking at your photos it appears that you might also need the 39-398 sash stop limiting device, but I'm not sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)