Need deadbolt for metal security door

A home owner from Bronxville, NY says:
I need to replace the keyed deadbolt on this metal door, the door measures 1 3/8 inch thick.

thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your images didn't come through. Could you try uploading them again for me?
A quick learner from New York says:
Please see attached
Security door handle
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for resubmitting your pictures. Look at our 40-119 security door mortise lock set. I think this is our best match. You might need to switch the latch around for a left or right hand swing door. If you are unable to do so, you might need the help of a locksmith to switch the hand.
A home owner from Bronxville, NY says:
Thanks, I see this is a double cylinder lock, is there an easy way to change it to a single cylinder?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if they still have one exactly like yours. That said, you should be able to reuse your existing inside thumb turn. You may want to check with a local locksmith, as well.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.