Need direction on windows parts replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,
I called in and was directed to send in some pictures to aid in you providing me some guidance.

I have NVR builder grade windows with channel balances that match your Series 795-28. Mine are stamped 28C.

Here is my issue and what I would like advice on. 14 of my downstairs windows are all inoperable to put up, and the reasoning for this from what I've seen is because the top hook on the T-Locks have either completely snapped off or just bent upwards so bad it makes the channel balance pop off the tilt clip on the window and the channel balance shoot upward in the channel. Thus my windows will not go up.

So my question really boils down to what I actually need to replace? Whole channel balances x 2 for each window or do I just need to replace the T-locks? Do channel balances actually go bad? Is it just an age thing on the plastic used in the T-Lock? I'm just baffled I have so many windows with this problem. If a window is a little hard to put down, meaning the resistance isn't real smooth does that mean the channel balance needs to be replaced?

I'm trying to determine whether I am going to be spending $160+ or just about $30.

Thank you. See pictures attached
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The S795-28 looks like a good match, but there are two important differences. The first is that the bottom shoe needs to be swapped out for the 15-194, and the top clip needs to be swapped out for the 15-198. We can custom make this for you, if you'd like. Please review the hardware I've picked out and let me know if it looks good. Please also tell me how many you want. From there, we can send you a custom order link and price quote.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.