SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need door handle parts

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Hi. I own patio door handles like your product number Product Code: 82-031 but the metal piece on the turning lever broke. Do you sell the flat metal piece that is attached to the turning lever? My handles already have a turning lever attached so I would just need the metal piece. I can send a picture if it helps.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, we do have turn levers. Please look at 82-106, 82-231 and the 82-240.

If you can not identify one of these as a replacement, you may submit photos of your lever. Please be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
Hi I took some pictures of the door handle and I was hoping you could tell me if any of the levers you suggested may work.

As you can see the metal pin (flat rectangular piece that inserts into the lock) is missing. Can I either buy a new rectangular metal piece that will fit into the hole for the lturning lever, or attach one of your turning levers to the handle?
User sent photo of paito door handle and latch
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your photos.

You may want to take a look at the 82-106 Turning Lever.
Thanks I'll give that one a shot.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)