SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need flip ont clips and sash lift mechanism for all Patriot windows (14 yrs old)

A handy person from Virginia says:
Attached are pictures of the pieces I need.
•The white plastic piece on top end of sash lift mechanism (balance) - string attaches to it. Need 36. I have heard parts for the string balance are no longer made, so I would need to replace the whole balance mechanism I guess?
•Need 4 sash clip tilt locks (2left and 2right).

Window Measurements
4 33X63.5 inches
4 37X75.5 inches
1 33X51.1 inches
1 25X63.5 inches
1 33X47.5 inches
7 37X55.5 inches

House in Saybrooke Subdivision (referred to as Saybrooke Village of Bristol in legal documents) in Bristow, VA. Built 1999.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Yes, you will need to replace the entire balance. Those plastic caps are not available separately. However, I cannot determine exactly what balance you have without seeing the whole thing. Check out our Selection of Replacement Sash Support Block & Tackle Rods and see if any of these Series matches your own.

As for the tilt latches, how about our 26-244 and 26-243? Let me know what you think.
A handy person from Virginia says:
Added picture of bottom of balance where window attaches. Plus repost of top of string and whole balance in place.
A customer submitted image of their window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you. We only need the picture of the shoe.

Check out our Series 850 balance. I think this matches yours pretty closely, but take a look and compare it to your own hardware to see if you agree.
A handy person from virginia says:
Thanks,
Ordered and received the parts. Installed them over the weekend and everything fit perfectly.

Glen
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)