SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need full screens and replacement opening-stopper devices

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
To whom it may concern:
I trying to get full screens for upstairs windows. The window dimensions are approximately 51" x 24.5. The current half screens have lost the feathering that keep bugs out and they do not allow us to open windows from the top to prevent little kids from falling from the second floor.

If full screens are not possible, do you have half screens available for these windows, or new feathering I can somehow attach?

Lastly, I need 7 new lift-stoppers (not sure what to call them, but prevent window from being pushed open enough for a person to climb through. They pop out of the left upper part of the window, and when not in use can be pushed flat). Can you supy these?

Thank you for your assistance!
~Colleen
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can help you with the "stoppers," or vent latches. See our 26-148 and let me know if that is a match. I'm afraid we cannot help with the screens, though. I recommend that you go to your nearby hardware store. Many of them can make new half or full screens.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)