SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need glides

A quick learner from California says:
I need conner glides for vintage 1954 Barker Bros heavy mahogany drawers. These are well made dressers with tight tolerance. Do you have any glides like the 32-020 (which state they are 3/32" thick) that have a thickness of 1/16" or less? (less is better)

Instead of the nail type, I want to glue these on. Any glue or ? recommendation that will allow these glides to be removed later w/o damaging value of the furniture?

Also do you have any backplate glides that will fit?. My center rails are 13/16 wide and straight with no undercuts. The corresponding opening on the drawer bottom is 14/16 wide.

See attached photos. The "dust" is the wood wearing away - hence the need for glides.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello again. The front drawer glide in your photos looks like our 32-117, but its thickness far exceeds what you need at 3/16". All the other front glides we carry are 3/32", like our 32-020 and 32-083. As for a straight rear drawer guides, all of ours have a return. In your case, it might be best to go with something like our 32-063 complete drawer track kit. We find it very easy to install. See the video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)