Need help determining proper replacement part.

A professional from WA state says:
I need to replace a Channel Balance that is 26" in length and has the markings "24 4 BSI VK" as best as I can make them out. I don't know the proper weight range. Please advise. Thank you.

26-inch/pd/Series-385-Channel-Balances/S385-26
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There are a few things to consider here. First, be sure to measure only the length of the metal channel; do not include the length of the plastic shoe or plastic top. A 26 inch balance marked with a number 24 is uncommon enough to warrant double-checking the measurement.

As for the stamp option, unless you can find the four-digit stamp (likely starting with a 2) on the old metal channel, you will need to remove and weigh your window sash. Update us about the old balance and we will try to confirm the proper replacement.
Right, so the metal channel is 24.5 inches long. The only markings I see are as I stated above. The "VK" is aligned perpendicular to the rest of the markings.
Sorry but the parts I was referring to are the wrong ones. They are replacements but not the same as the original. The original says "25 2 JL Caldwell" and is 26" in length on the metal channel. I think it is a 350 type but am not sure how to determine the weight. Please advise.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! That makes a lot more sense. The Series 350 comes with the 19-002 top and 15-004 bottom, so as long as those match you should be okay. A stamp of "25 2" usually corresponds to our 2520 option, but like Mike mentioned you can always weigh your sash to confirm. We have a chart on the S350-26 store page that tells you how much weight each option can support.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.