SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need help determining what channel balance to get

A home owner from Arizona says:
Looking to replace 28" Channel Balance. It's stamped with 2730, BSI, and RR. Thanks
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting in our discussion board! Before I can recommend an applicable substitute, I just need a bit more information, namely regarding your bottom shoe.

Please refer to the following chart and pick out your shoe from the examples given. This will help us identify your balance Series.
A SWISCO guide to identifying balance shoes.
The shoe has NO wings and the width is 1".
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the clarification! However, are you sure that your shoe is 1"? I ask this because based on your picture, the style appears to be closer to our 1-1/8" 15-001 shoe. It is, of course, impossible for me to tell by the picture alone. Can you please double check your measurement? Is your shoe closer to 1" or 1-1/8"? I apologize for the inconvenience.
It could be 1-1/8". When I measure it with my "highly" precise tapemeasure (pun intendend)it looks to be 1-1/16"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I think that should be all the info we need to get you started! With a winged top and a non-winged bottom, you will need the S395-28 with the 2730 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)