Need help finding a replacement handle

A home owner from CT says:
Have an interesting problem. My sliding glass door does not have a strike plate so I have to keep my door closed with a piece of wood.
The name on the outside handle reads Acorn DorWal. I would like to find a replacement so I can open my door from the outside and stop using the piece of wood. I've attached three photos to illustrate my problem. Is there a suitable replacement?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Acorn has been out of business for some time now, but we will do our best to help. Your handle set looks fine, so you may just need the strike. See our 89-007. If you are missing the keys, take the handle to a local locksmith. They should be able to help.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.