Need help finding wheel for 36 x 60 sterling mirrored door

A handy person from california says:
Hi, I am disabled and live on a tight budget. Is it possible to just replace the concave wheel that is "riveted" on? Wheel is 1 1/2" and 1/4" wide. Rivet is 1/4" hole. If I can replace just wheel will you please tell me part number and a link or guide on how to replace wheel? I would be so very grateful! If I must replace the whole assembly then please send part# and cost. If I can buy from a Home Depot or Lowes let me know. I hope I don't have to pay shipping. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! I am not use to doing repairs so I am sorry if these questions seem really basic. ")
Cheryl
Need help finding wheel for 36 x 60 sterling mirrored door
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Cheryl. Don't worry, your questions are actually an important part of the identification process. In this instance, I would recommend replacing the whole roller unit instead of just the wheel. Like you mentioned, they're riveted on so it may be more hassle than it's worth. Please see our 23-070, I think you'll find this is a good match.
A professional from CA says:
I've done it.
I wouldn't recommend it even for a very handy person.
It's not worth the effort.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.