SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need help identifying a patio screen door

A quick learner says:
Greetings,

I have sliding patio screen door that has fallen apart, and I'm trying to identify the make/model so that I can buy a replacement. The house was built in 2000, and presumably the patio door was installed when the house was built.

I tried a replacement screen sliding door from Home Depot, but it was just a bit too big because the wheels do not depress into the frame as much as the wheels on the old do

I'm attaching various pictures of the screen door. I really appreciate any help identifying this thing.

Thanks!
Marc
User submitted photos of a patio screen door.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. The roller may be our 84-008 and the handle may be our 83-009, but it's hard to say. Take a look and see what you think.
A handy person from Texas says:
This looks like it could be just like mine which used corner part# 95-214 - W-1" X D-1/2" The corner insert not the frame. Rollers - 84-008M and I recommend instead of the flat handle replace with the Aluminum pull handles 70-203 $2.20each. Mine used 3.5mm screen spline.
Mine were broken just like yours and after a lot of fighting to get the old ones out, Use a large diameter drill bit to break it in to pieces. Take the wheels off first. I bought an extra set of corners to have on hand.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)