SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need help identifying a replacement. Mortise Latch and Deadbolt with Pin Tumblers Product Code: 40-192???

A quick learner says:
This door handle is for the inside door headed into the house from the sunroom. It is similar to the outside door (see below) except it has backing plates on both sides of the door hardware. It looks like the 40-192 may do the trick and will verify tonight once I get home, take apart, and take measurements. Was wondering if there was another type available that has the backplates on both sides of the door. Suggestions?

I've successfully identified a replacement door handle for the OUTSIDE Sunroom door as the Mortise Latch and Deadbolt with Pin Tumblers Product Code: 40-192. That door handle has a solid bracket on the inside and no backing plate on the outside, just handle and deadbolt keyhole.

User submitted photos of a door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not so sure about the 40-192. Did you perhaps mean the 40-193 instead? This looks closer to your photo. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)