SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need help with replacement spiral balances

A home owner from Round Rock, TX says:

I need to replace the spiral balances on my living room windows. They are non-tilt windows and were made in the late '90s by Champion out of Houston (now out of business). I've attached photos of one of the balances that I have removed and then another photo with a close up of the shoe/bracket that clamps under the window (the one in the first photo is pretty mangled).

The balance tubes are 29" long and 3/8" wide. There tip color is red.

Can you help me identify the correct parts? I need 6 spiral balances (2 ea x 3 windows) this week (punchlist item for a house I am selling). I'll also need the tension tool(s).

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This balance will have to be specially made, as it has a unique clip at the end. Check out this custom spiral balance request form that I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly thereafter with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)