SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need key cylinder and keys to fit a Pella patio door handle - Sash Control 2265 listing

A quick learner from Northern mountains of Georgia. says:
Not sure what key cylinder will fit my 1.5 inch thick white patio door. The existing door handle on the outside has a punch out for a key cylinder. Inside handle has a lever which engages the door latching mechanism. I would like to be able to lock/unlock the patio door.
The inside parts of the door handle bear the same information Sash Control 2265 listing.
The existing exterior handle has about 1.25+ inch extension from the patio door facing. The Pella people are not helpful. Thus the reason for reaching out to you - but from the information, I'm sure one of your products shown will work, just not sure which, and I am late for your phone hours.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Hopefully we can help! I will certainly try my best. Could you show us a couple pictures of your current hardware set? That may help us find what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)