SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need keyed sliding glass rear door

A home owner from Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136 says:
I have attached some picures of current hardware that is on the door and I am inquiring about the keyed entry door hardware- possible 'fits' for this door. I do not have any name of hardware that is on my door nor a door name brand.

The Swisco hardware I am inquiring about that may possibly 'fit' my door is Product code 82-073 or Product code 82-074. I spoke with a Mr. TIM who was very helpful and suggested I measure the width of the door as well. To make sure it is 1-3/8 or 1-5/8. However, I do know that the 3-15/16 will fit the current screws.

Can someone further assist me in which hardware I should try from Swisco. I really do not want to get a piece of hardware and it not fit and I have to send it back. But, Mr. Tim assured me that I do have 30 days if necessary to return an item. However, I really do not want to go through that hastle. I am sure you understand.

I am looking forward to hearing from someone from Swisco.

Thank You
Denise
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 82-073 and 82-074 definitely look close, but I'm not sure what you need. You never said what the thickness of your door is. Also, the mortise lock looks like our 82-226, if you find you need to replace that, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)