Need latch for Marshall window

A home owner from Castro Valley, CA says:
My house is 17 years old and has Marshall windows installed. They have aluminum frames and are double pane glass. The non-sliding side of the window has a safety latch installed that keeps the window from being opened more than 3 inches. One of my latches has broken, preventing it from being closed. I have attached some photos of the latch.

Would you have any replacements for this latch? It is plastic and is 2 1/5 inches wide and 1/2 inch tall.

If not, would you know where I could find some replacements? I would like to buy several so I have some spares.

Also, do you know how to remove the existing latch?

Thank you so much for your help.

- Michael
A customer submitted photo of a vent latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Michael. Have you seen our 26-148 vent latch? Take a look at its dimensions and compare them to your own hardware. Do you think this might fit your application? Please let me know!
A home owner from Castro Valley, CA says:
That part looks exactly like the one I have. It is the same dimensions, too. I will be placing an order with you today. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
26-148 : Vent Latch
26-148
Price: $1.85
Vent Latch