SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need new Sweeper lock

A handy person from Austin,TX says:
I am looking to replace this sweeper lock. Ideally I would like to keep the plate I currently have and only replace the sweeper lock. I don't see any identifying name on the lock, plate or window. The only numbers I see on the undersurface of the white lock housing are "N.A.2", 8300-00, and the grey lock part has 8313 00-2. It is a 2 1/4" spacing lock, with screw placed back either 7/16 or 3/8 depending on how I hold tape measure.
Parts 90-173 and 90-300 look to be possible replacements (90-300 appears to look cosmetically the same). My concern is will they work with my existing keeper plate? Also, I need a white metal sweeper lock.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Steve. Thanks for posting. After reviewing your photos, I agree that our 90-300 appears to be the closest match. I think it should work with your existing keeper. The main thing to consider is that the sweep of the 90-300 can fit in the opening of your keeper. They look similar enough that I don't think it should be a problem.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)