Need new channel balances for old windows.

A quick learner from Las Vegas says:
Hi there! I'm trying to help my landlord replace my channel balances, and wanted to make sure that I'm buying the correct ones since I need at least 6 of them. The metal piece measures 23-1/4". I looked at the link for the S745-23, but am not sure about the plastic end pieces. One of the ends of each balance was broken when they were taken out prior to moving in, so I'm not sure what that end is supposed to look like. Also, there's a stamp in each -2320 BSI- which I couldn't find as an option for the S745-23. Is this the part my landlord should be ordering, or is there another channel balance that you would suggest? Also, if you need it, the exposed glass measures 21-1/2". Thanks for your help!
A quick learner from Las Vegas says:
Here's a couple photos for reference.
channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't make out what you have based on these pictures. Can you take a clearer picture of the top and bottom nylon caps? If you can show us an undamaged balance, that would be even better.

Based on what I can see, at least, I don't think the Series 745 is what you have. Yours looks like an entirely different setup, but I need to see clearer pictures to be sure.
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.