SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need new mirror closet door bottom track - not sure which one it is

A home owner from Sacramento, CA says:
Hi there!

My husband and I are trying to replace our mirror closet door track ourselves to save costs from hiring someone but we're not quite sure which exact track it is. I've attached 5 pictures that I'm hoping you'll be able to identify for us! We have mirror closet doors (2 of them) and they each measure 36 inches in width, and about 78.5 inches high. The length of track is about 69.5 inches (the mirror closet doors being 1.5 inches thick) The bottom track is busted and rusty and I think that needs to be replaced, as well as possible the 4 wheels. Thank you for your help!
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend looking at our 23-258 track and 23-028 roller. These look close to what you have. Please just make sure the dimensions are the same.
A professional from CA says:
23-272 has almost the same measurements as 23-258. Check it out. The shape is different, but the important dimensions are darn close.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)