Need new operators for Supervision wood windows

A home owner from Haliburton, Ontario says:
My Supervision wood windows are 26 years old and one Truth operator is not working and others are catching and/or skipping. It's time to replace some of them. Here is a picture of one operator that I have removed. Also pictures of operator on window, inside and out. I think the 39-013C and 39-014C, beige would be the correct ones to replace operators with 13 1/2 inch arms. The width of the body is 1/4 in less but I can fill with caulking if necessary. On the back of the one I removed is "Truth", "35", "RH", "US PAT. 4505601". I want to be absolutely certain these are the best before I order.
Thanks;
Gerry L

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gerry. Looking at your photos, your operators do appear to be the older square version of the 39-013 and 39-014 operators. Depending if you need left and right. You might also want to consider purchasing the 39-205 folding crank handle. I put them on my casement windows at home and they work great. They fold down out of the way so they do not interfere with the window treatments.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.