SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need new window rollers

A home owner from Ramona, California says:
I could not find any names or numbers, so I am hoping the photo I sent is sufficient to identify these roller parts.

I am a single woman who is "all thumbs" regarding repairs of any kind. A friend of mine has disassembled the window and determined that these parts need to be replaced.

Once we identify the parts, and I can order them, he will finish the repair.

I thank you very much for your help!
User submitted a photo of window rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The roller assembly you show is not currently available. I believe our 87-181 could work as a substitute, but I'm not sure. If you want, send one more photo showing the height of the roller assembly so I can compare.
A home owner from Ramona, CA says:
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for getting back to me about this. I can't open my window until I resolve this. I need air!

I'm attaching a second image. Hope it's what you need.

God Bless You,
Judith
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Judith, thanks for getting back to us. It looks like your new picture is taken from the same angle as your previous one. This new one shoes us the width, but not the height. Can you retake your pictures from an angle that shows the height? Thanks!
A home owner from Ramona, CA says:
Here is a new photo. Thank you for hanging in there and being patient with me!

Hope you can find me the right part.

Blessings,

Judith Guest
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect! Looks like the height of your roller is 3/8", which is the same as our 87-181. I think this could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)