SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need part

A quick learner from Covina, Calif says:
Hello, I have attached 3 pictures of the part I need. I think it is called a pivot bar. Please help me identify this part and do you have it.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm.... I'm not sure if we have an exact match for this. You might be able to use something like our 26-197, though. Look it over and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)