Need parts

A quick learner from Cincinnati, Oh says:
This part is for our Season All windows. It is the part which holds the tilt window into the track when unlocked and sliding up or down. The parts are Left Hand and Right Hand. We need to order a combination or sets.

On the back of the plastic casting is a number 1196 R and on the other side 1196 L. Could you please supply me with a current part number, price and availability?

Thanks,
Bill
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The closest parts I could find are our 26-078 and 26-079. However, the hole spacing on these are 2-5/16", not 2-7/17". Can you double check that measurement? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges.
A quick learner from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
Definitely center to center is 2-7/16 although I could likely make the 2-5/16th work if I had to. Are these only sold individually or are they also offered in sets?
Bill
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying! How about our 26-176 and 26-177? These may be closer.

Some tilt latches are sold in pairs, but the ones suggested are only sold individually.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.