Need parts for Gapco window

A home owner from Baker FL says:
I need a few of the small plastic piece indicated by arrow. Also, is there a replacement for the long fuzzy gasket-like piece (other arrow) that slides into the channel. Window was installed in 1990. Brand is Gapco. I'm replacing all balances and sash guides and noticed that some of the plastic clips are missing and the "gaskets" are fairly worn.

Can you supply these?

BTW, great website. Way better than your competitors.

Thanks,
Rick
User submitted a photo of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. I recommend our 55-035 nylon guide runner. See if this could work. As for the wool pile, please give me width of the base and the height of the pile.
A home owner from Baker FL says:
The channel that the pile slides into is 3/16" wide. The pile is 1/16" deep. I don't know what's normal for this. I haven't noticed any wind whistling but there have been a couple of times that a strong wind can let some water in. You can see from new photo that there is a plastic ridge that runs the length of it, probably as a water seal.
User submitted a photo of wool pile.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Seeing as how you have a 3/16" groove and a fin seal, take a look at our 58-021 and 58-127 wool pile to start out. Take note that while fin seal does help block out water, water always seems to find its way through when it wants.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.