Need plastic 5/16 screen frame corner replacement

A home owner from Florida says:
I need help identifying a suitable replacement corner. I have tried two from big box stores and am having problems as all have lips that slide into a channel on the window frame. As you can see my frame is square. Anything that will work in this case?
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe we have this exact corner. I haven't been able to find anything with the same measurements. Can you confirm your 5/8" measurement? It doesn't seem to add up to the 1/4" measurement in the same picture.
A home owner from Florida says:
You are quite right. The 5/8" was incorrect it was 1/4". I have updated my photo as well as included the more precise measurements in parenthesis as the corner is ever so slightly smaller than the full measurements. Let me know if you have anything in this range. Thanks a ton!
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Perfect, thanks! Based on your new dimensions, I think our 95-112 white corner key will fit your frame. Please note that instead of a solid square corner end, it has a recessed square. This is purely cosmetic. As long as you replace all four corners the screen appearance should be fine.
A home owner from Tampa says:
You're right. Looks perfect. I'll give it a shot. Thank you for your help!
My pleasure! Thank you for considering us.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.