Need receiving end of a toilet partition door lock

A purchasing agent from Atlanta says:
I need 2 complete sets of this hardware and one "receiving end" only - not the slide latch part. The dimensions are 4 1/4 hight, 1" profile, and the slide part is 3/4 ". A photo is attached. Do you have these?
Thank you!
User submitted photo of their toilet partition door lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

We have three keepers you should take a look at. See if any of these toilet partitional door keepers would fit your lock - 10-581, 10-582, and 10-583.
A quick learner from Atlanta says:
The keepers aren't "tall" enough. My hardware is 2 1/2 inches high and these three are all only 1 1/2 inches high. I also need 3 entire sets and one keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
You will want to make sure you're measuring the distance from screw hole center to screw hole center. Take a look at the 10-551 Slide Latch, which measures 3 1/2".
A quick learner says:
Presto! Yes, they are 1 1/2 inches. Now I need 3 total sets and one keeper. Yay! Which one should I get?
Profile picture of Tom
The corresponding keeper is the 10-581 Bumper & Keeper.
A quick learner says:
Just ordered. Thanks so much!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.