SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need replacement Handle Kit

A home owner from California says:
It is marked Canadian Patent No. 919213 Patented 1973 and Pat. No 3.596.954

it is 7 1/4" long and between the screw holes is 5" and there is the lock apparatus comes out of a 1 inch square.

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
See our 82-005 lock set, this appears similar. That said, if you only need the outside handle, look at our 82-042 or 82-306.
A quick learner from California says:
I did purchase and received the item#82-042, and it fit the screw pattern but would not allow my screen door to close. Do you have a flush mount or very thin outside pull a 4 15/16" screw mount? The hole where a flush mount recessed could fit in is 7/8" wide by 8" long. Or if you don't have that, a very thin outside pull - there is only about 1/4" clearance between the screen pull and the door frame.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The only other thing I can think of is the outside handle that comes with the 82-005, which is not available separately, unfortunately. Even then I'm not sure if it will have the clearance you need. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner from California says:
This is the EXACT same handle I am looking for too !! Must be a California thing !!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)