SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need replacement Truth Casement window operators 15.10.00.201

A home owner from Sherman Oaks, CA says:
I need to replace 2 Truth Casement window operators--both Left Hand. The model #s are the same: 15.10.00.201. Do you carry a Swisco operator that will correspond to my broken Truth operators and fit precisely? And if you do, what are your model #s, and please, how much would it cost for 2 units, whatever applicable tax and shipping to zip code 91423? --And I love the videos you have done to show how to replace these operators!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that number does not match any of our existing operators. That's not to say we don't carry this, just that that number isn't meant for identification. Could you show us a few pictures of your operator removed from the window? That will allow us to come up with the best solution.
A quick learner from Sherman Oaks, CA says:
I ordered 2 left-hand 39-031 operators. They arrived today and are already installed. They are marked Truth Entry-Gard--the EXACT same operators that were on the windows, and they are a perfect fit. So thanks for the surprise/happy coincidence. I'm happy, and could not ask for a better replacement. And the windows are working just fine again. I will certainly recommend you to friends with casement windows.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, glad to hear it worked. I'm sure this information will help other customers in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)