Need replacement for window accessed on both sides.

A quick learner from Lahaina, Hawaii says:
The ribbed channel of our current balance is 32 1/2" L x 1/2" W x 5/8" D. Looks like your s751 balance but window is non tilt. Window is essentially a room divider that can be opened from either side.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The Series 751 does look like a match, but your length is a little confusing. Based on your stamp, the metal channel by itself should only be 31", not 32-1/2". Can you confirm? Can you also tell me the weight of your sash?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your sample. We just received it. The length is indeed 32.5", which m eans it will have to be custom made. I'm not sure about the spring strength, but I think it may be best to go with the 32R option for sashes weighing 15 through 24 pounds. Can you confirm? Can you also tell me how many you need?
A quick learner from Lahaina, HI says:
Hi Paul, I will need a minimum of 8 to complete the order. Also the weight is accurate at 15 lbs. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for waiting. After working on this, we finally have everything put together and are ready to make this balance for you. It was a tough one, but we finally got a solution. I will email you a custom link for 8 of these right now. Please keep in mind that the S clip is sold separately, but the balance will have a rivet to accept it.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.