SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need replacement hinge for roto

A handy person says:
looking for the hardware to open and close that window think it's probably ETA 10 years old and has a Roto crank I need the hardware that's all bad both upper and lower I tried calling your number but it's been busy for a couple days I hope you can help me waiting to hear from you thank you very much
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think we can help, but we will need more information. Please remove the hardware you need from the window and show us a picture of it. From there we can try our best to find a match.
A handy person says:
D72675 I have taken a picture of the top track of the right tilt the window need to get a new track assembly for the top right side sending three pictures hope you can addenda fied them and get me a new track
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! These pictures are perfect, thank you. Please see our 36-013-10, I think this may be what you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)