Need replacement "hinge-pin block"

A handy person from Santa Rosa, ca says:
Pic "Hinge-pin 003" shows the part. The pin is broken off at the base. The dimensions are:

Base dimensions:1 1/8 x 1 1/4 x 3/8.
pin height above the flat: 1 1/8 including the 1/8" tip

window are about 30 years old.

The window pane has "Guardian" on it. No markings on the steel window frame.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
How about our 37-012? Could this be a possible replacement? Let me know what you think.
A handy person from Santa Rosa, ca says:
It's very close Dave and in this large haystack it is the only "needle" variation I've seen.

It is 1//4" longer which shouldn't be a problem (I don't think it locks behind a retainer).

It it 1/8" less wide on the outside but the inside dim. matches; that should be fine.

In the normal application does this piece slide up and down or is it fixed in the upper corners?

The church preschool is about 15 miles from me so I'll have to go take a peek before ordering.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our 32-012 are made to glide along the track, and drop down in the track as the window is opened.
A quick learner from Santa Rosa, ca says:
Thanks. The parts will be here shortly. I'm confident they will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.