SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need replacement storm door security lock assembly

A handy person from Merritt Island FL 32952 says:
I looked at the pictures on your site but didn't see anything that I thought would work. I'm attaching a picture of the outside view and the inside view. I need to be white in color. Thanks in advance for your help in identifying.
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
A handy person from Merritt Island FL 32952 says:
more info--I'm including a picture of the lock as seen on the edge of the door. In the little circle are the letters MK II. Hope this helps--the overall measurement on either side is 6 inches and the measurement on the plate on the side of the door is 7.25 inches. Thanks again. Pierre
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the information. Your lock is not actually familiar to us. We do carry the 40-186 handle set in white, but the mortise latch is not the same as yours. I'm not sure if you can make if fit on your door. Do you know the name of the manufacturer? That might help us identifying the handle. Please also provide your dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)