Need replacement tandem rollers for large patio sliding doors

A home owner from Eminence, Ky says:
I have a 8 ft wide sliding patio door. Each door is 48". One of the rollers went bad. Am looking for replacements. Have attached pics of the rollers as I have not been able to locate. Your help is appreciated.
User submitted photo sliding door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for submitting your photos.

Take a look at the 81-128 Andersen Sliding Glass Door Roller. You may have to go back to the door and remove the rest of the roller to see if it does match up to the 81-018.
A home owner from MELBOURNE FL says:
wHAT TYPE TOOL FITS THE ADJUSTING SCREW ?

DOES ONE USE THE STANDARD LEFTY LOOSEY, RIGHTIE TIGHTIE RULE IN LOWERING OR RAISING THE DOOR ??

tHANKS
THE ROLLER ASSY IS NOT CENTERED IN THE DOOR FRAME , SO i MIGHT HAVE TO CHISEL SOME OF THE DOOR FRAME TO GET ENOUGH CLEARANCE TO USE THE TOOL THAT FITS THE
ADJUSTING DEVICE.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
A regular screwdriver should fit the slot. It should also be visible on the face of the door. Turn it clockwise to raise the door, counterclockwise to lower it.
A home owner from MELBOURNE FL says:
Thans for Answering my questions . Since the acess hole is only one inch above the floor, i cannot see the screwdriver slot in the adjusting screw,and could not locate the slot-by feel.
Looking at your illustration I
concluded that an allen wrenh could be
inserted blindly in the screw head and would work - IT DID. i was able to adjust the doors so they are prefectly square with each other

Thanks again
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.