Need spacers that go with the 10-139

A home owner from Leesburg, VA says:
I purchased a home that has a Keystone shower door assembly with missing bottom hook glides AND spacers. It appears that the Swisco 10-139 will work and I am prepared to order a pair. Where can I purchase the spacers?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting.

I am not too sure what you mean by spacers. Upload a few quick photos of your spacers so we can help you identify replacements.
A home owner from Leesburg, VA says:
I do not have the spacers -- they were missing when we purchased the house recently. As such, I have no ability to provide photos. The SWISCO product installation guide for the 10-139 bottom hook guides references "existing spacer[s]" that are not provided with the replacement guides. If you go to the SWISCO "10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions" you should see what I am trying to describe. It is these spacers that I am trying to locate replacements for (along with the 10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guides). Thanks in advance for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have made an attempt to locate the spacers shown in the diagram for the 10-139 Shower Door Guide, however it has been determined the spacer is not available. We will post an update to this discussion board if it becomes available in the future.
A home owner from Toronto Ontario Canada says:
I used a couple of stainless steel washers per new bracket screw. Works great.
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.