Need the crank for this window

A home owner from Portage, MI says:
It will crank out but will not crank back in
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you may need a new operator. Can you open the window as far as it can go and show me a clear top-down photo of the whole mechanism, arms and all? That will help us identify a match.
A home owner from Portage, MI says:
Here are two more pictures, the second one is what it does when you try to crank the window back in

Thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect, thanks. See our 39-031 and 39-032, I think these could work for you.
A home owner from Portage says:
Do you also know the party number for the Window lock for this window? Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Tom
We might have a match for that, but I'm not sure what to recommend. You could have a bunch of different kinds. I'll need to see a picture of it out of the window in order to identify the best match.
A home owner from Portage says:
Picture of lock
lock
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks! Please see our 38-097 and 38-098. You may also need a new keeper, in which case I'd recommend our 38-079.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.