Need the price for 2 crank operators and 3 locks

A home owner from Glenview IL says:
Hi Judy,

Please see the picture of my basement window operator (painted in white and a picture of the same operator in the kitchen window (not painted, for hopefully identify the part).

The operator works OK if I push the window a little but by itself if I want to open it keeps on spinning. I probably need to replace 2 of them.

I also included a picture of the window 2 peace lock. I would need 4 of them. Can you provide longer screws for this lock (longer than ones that come with the lock for better security)?

Please provide me with the price.

Thanks,

Boris
User submitted photos of a window operator & lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Boris. Hopefully I can help. I need a bit more information, though.

Let's start with the operator. It appears similar to our 39-013 and 39-014, which have 13-1/2" long arms, but I'm not sure if they're a match. Carefully compare their dimensions to yours to confirm. If they differ in any way, let me know how.

As for the lock, can you tell me the distance between the holes, center-to-center? That may help us find a good match. Please also tell me the exact length of the screw you need.
A quick learner from Glenview IL says:
Hi Dave,

I'll check the operators as you suggested.

Regarding the lock, the distance between holes is 2 inches. The length of the screw is 0.75 inches.

I think if an 1 inch length of the screw is fine, but if you do not have it I am sure a hardware store will be an easy solution for it.

Thanks,

Boris
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your window lock, it kind of reminds me of an older version Andersen window lock. See if the 95-295 could work for your window. It comes with shims to build up the lock and it has the same 2" hole centers. They come in a stone color plastic and with 3/4" screws, but if you want longer look at the 33-016. Just make sure that the 1" is not too long and that it doesn't go through the wood rail and damage the glass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.