Need the shoe located on the end of the balance

A quick learner from indianapolis says:
Trying to located the white spiral balance shoe
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm not sure exactly what this shoe is, but a few options come to mind. Start by looking at our 15-011, 15-012, and 15-020. Do you think you can use one of these three options as a replacement shoe?
A quick learner says:
Tom,
Thanks for the quick replay. Unfortunately we already looked at the options you suggested and they will not work. The shoe that I have shown is broken in a couple of places. It came from an aluminum window from an apartment bldg built in the 60's.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us! We may have found something a little better, sold in pairs. We are currently working on bringing it in for you to look at. I'll let you know the moment they become available to view!
A quick learner says:
Thank you so much.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 15-051 shoe. Let me know if this will work for you.
A quick learner from indianapolis says:
I believe that's it! Thank you so much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.