Need this latch for my screen door.

A home owner from vermont says:
I have enclosed a picture of what I need. it's messurments are 3inchs from edge of handle to tip of latch. 4 inches high. Can you please help me. As you can see it is for a screen door sliding door. thank you.
User submitted photos of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience in this matter. I'm having a little trouble finding this exact handle. Could you give me the distance between its screw holes, center-to-center?
A home owner from White River Jct; VT says:
The messurment from center to center of the screw holes in three inches.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate an exact replacement for this handle. I am not sure if we will be able to replace it. The only other thing I can think of is using a surface-mount handle, but you may not be able to install the keeper to where it needs to go. If you want to see if you could get it to work anyway, you could consider our 83-006. Again, I'm not sure it will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.